Pinterest recently added the functionality to edit pins via its mobile app. Given the higher chance of making typos and other errors while pinning from smartphones and tablets, this ability is very much welcome. Here's how to edit a pin or board on the Pinterest app for iPhone:
1. When the Pinterest app loads, tap to visit the 'Profile'; tab.
2. From the Profile tab, select a pin board.
3. Next, tap on the pin that you want to edit.
4. Scroll beneath the pin and tap 'Edit'.
5. Choose whether you want to edit the pin description or the board it is pinned to.
7. Back at the Edit Pin screen, tap 'Save' to update your changes. And that's it!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Andrew Macarthy is the author of the #1 Amazon Kindle Bestseller, 500 Social Media Marketing Tips.