In its latest bid to compete with Instagram, Vine users can now bag a custom web profile complete with individual URL. Here's how:
1. Visit vine.co and click the Login button.
2. Login with your Twitter account or email and password.
3. From your feed, click the View Profile icon (top-right)
4. On your profile, click the Settings button.
5. On the Settings page, click the Set URL button next to the Custom URL option.
6. Select the default custom URL or delete it and type your own.
7. Click the Confirm button to set your custom Vine URL. Make sure you are happy as you won't be able to change it again!
And that's all there is to it, you now have a custom Vine URL of your very own. Also check out the Vine web profile's TV mode for fullscreen and continuous viewing, it's pretty cool!
Andrew Macarthy is the author of the #1 Amazon Web Marketing Bestseller, 500 Social Media Marketing Tips, available for Kindle and in paperback.