[caption id="attachment_979" align="alignright" width="225"] How to Use Yelp For Business - The Front Cover[/caption] My newest Kindle book has just been published, and it is called
[caption id="attachment_979" align="alignright" width="225"] How to Use Yelp For Business - The Front Cover[/caption]
How to Use Yelp For Business: Build The Perfect Profile, Respond Well to Reviews, Increase Sales, And Manage Your Brand Reputation Online. Upon researching the availability of concise information for businesses to use Yelp to market their brand and manage their reputation online, I was surprised to see very little of it. In fact, I believe my Kindle book is the first to address the subject specifically! Here is the book's blurb, which will help shed some light on why I believe Yelp is so critical for businesses (especially customer-facing ones) to get involved with:
Joining The Yelp Revolution
Interested in Yelp for business, but don't know where to start? Getting bad reviews on Yelp but don't know what to do? How to Use Yelp For Business can help!
This book provides simply-written expert tips, sharing secrets about how to Build The Perfect Profile, Respond Well to Reviews, Attract New Customers, And Measure Your Marketing Success using Yelp.
Just A Little of What You'll Discover:
- What is Yelp and Why Does Your Business NEEDS To Be On It
- Your Profile: Strategies to Ensure Your Business Shines on Yelp
- Yelp Photos: A Picture Tells A Thousand Words (And Attracts A Thousand Customers)
- How to Encourage Great Yelp Reviews
- How to Respond to Reviews (Both Positive And Negative) And Win Over Customers Old And New
- Yelp Deals And Check-In Offers: Attract New Customers And Reward Loyalty
- Yelp Metrics: Track Your Progress And Optimize Your Strategy.
Why Use Yelp For Business? Your Customers Are There!
- Yelp was founded in 2004 to help people find great local services, from hotels and clothes shops, to hair stylists and mechanics. Since then, it has grown massively. As of July 2012, Yelp had over 71 million monthly users and boasted approximately 27 million total reviews.
- According to Quantcast, 64% of Yelp users in the U.S. come from a household with an annual income over $100k, i.e they have money to spend at your business!
- 42% of Yelp users are between the ages of 18 and 34. The two largest categories for business reviews on Yelp are shopping (23%) and restaurants (22%).
Make Positive Changes In MinutesHow to Use Yelp For Business features advice that will immediately benefit your efforts on Yelp, and help you build on them in just minutes per day. Even if you've never used the site before, now is the time to play a part in managing the reputation of your brand online, to engage with customers, and encourage more business. Don't miss out!
You can grab your copy of How to Use Yelp For Business at the following links:
I would love to hear your thoughts about the book, and about using Yelp for business in general. Let me know in the comments below!