The introduction of hashtags on Facebook have made the effect of sharing Instagram images onto social media even mor powerful. If you want to set your Instagram app account up to share photos right to your Facebook Page - not your personal timeline - here are some simple instructions:
1. Open up the Instagram app and visit your profile page
2. Click on the cog icon at the top of your profile page
3. Click on the "Share Settings" option
4. Click on "Facebook"
5. Click on "Share Photos to" ...
6. Choose your Facebook Page from the "Choose A Page" list
And that's it! Now, when you share a photo from Instagram to Facebook, it'll go straight to the Facebook Page you chose.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Andrew Macarthy is the author of the #1 Amazon Web Marketing Bestseller, 500 Social Media Marketing Tips, available for Kindle and in paperback.